Tampa Pedestrian Accident Attorney
Considering the heavy traffic conditions in our area, pedestrian accidents in Tampa are unfortunately common. These can cause catastrophic personal injuries for the victims involved. You have the right to hold at-fault drivers accountable. At Real Injury Attorney, The Law Office of Daniel M. Ryan P.A., we provide the caring support and comprehensive legal service you need in filing a claim. Contact our Tampa pedestrian accident attorney today.
Our Tampa Pedestrian Accident Attorney Protects The Rights Of Victims And Their Families
Pedestrian accidents pose serious risks to residents of Tampa. According to the Florida Department Of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV), more than 600 pedestrian accidents in Hillsborough County happen annually. These can leave victims suffering broken bones, torn muscles, and potentially severe head, back, and neck injuries. In many cases, negligence on the part of motorists is responsible.
At Real Injury Attorney, The Law Office of Daniel M. Ryan P.A., we protect the rights of injured victims and their families, helping you hold those at-fault accountable. Common examples of negligence in cases our Tampa pedestrian accident attorney handles include:
- Distracted driving, such as texting or using cell phones while behind the wheel;
- Drunk driving, or driving under the influence of drugs;
- Drowsy driving, which has the same effects as driving under the influence;
- Failing to yield to pedestrians in crosswalks;
- Driving over the speed limit or too fast for road and traffic conditions.
Get The Compensation You Need To Recover
When you suffer pedestrian accident injuries in Tampa due to negligence on the part of drivers, you have the right to hold them liable for costs you incur as a result. At Real Injury Attorney, The Law Office of Daniel M. Ryan P.A., we take the actions needed in filing a claim.
Our Tampa pedestrian accident attorney gathers evidence in your case, negotiates with insurers involved on your behalf, and will not hesitate to file a pedestrian accident lawsuit through the Hillsborough County Court if needed. Common types of compensation you may be entitled to include:
- Medical expenses, covering all current and future costs associated with your injuries;
- Lost wages, which includes current lost income and future lost earnings in the event you suffer long-term disabilities;
- Pain and suffering, which includes mental anguish and any lost enjoyment in life due to your injuries.
Injured in a hit-and-run pedestrian accident in Tampa? These types of cases are all too common. You can count on our Tampa pedestrian accident attorney to take the actions needed to identify them so they can be held responsible.
Contact Real Injury Attorney, The Law Office of Daniel M. Ryan P.A.
Pedestrian accidents in Tampa can cause catastrophic personal injuries, impacting you and your family for years to come. At Real Injury Attorney, The Law Office of Daniel M. Ryan P.A., we provide the caring support and comprehensive legal service you need to get compensation. To find out how we can help you get the maximum amount you need to recover, contact our Tampa pedestrian accident attorney today.