Premises liability is a complex area of law that holds property owners and occupiers accountable when someone gets injured on their property due to the owner’s negligence. At Real Injury Attorney, we practice extensively in premises liability law and work diligently to protect the rights of our clients who have been injured due to poorly maintained properties.
Types of Accidents:
Slip or trip or other fall accidents can occur for a myriad of reasons on a myriad of different premises. Injuries are caused by hazards such as wet floors, poor lighting, surface defects (i.e., broken stair), camouflaged fall hazards, or lack of compliance with building or other code. If you have injured yourself on someone else’s property, you may be entitled to compensation.
Locations of Accidents:
Real Injury Attorney handles the full range of premises liability cases in cities and resort areas including Las Vegas, Tampa, Orlando, Clearwater and Miami. Contact our office if you have suffered any type of injury on another’s property so that we can evaluate your claim. Our practice encompasses all of the following types of properties and accidents, in addition to slip and fall, trip and fall, and negligent security.
- Retail Stores and Malls
- Hotels and Resorts
- Cruise ships or other vessels
- Sporting events
- Apartment Complexes
- Parking Lots
- Grocery Stores
- Elevators, Escalators, Moving Walkway Defects
- Swimming Pool Drowning & Other Accidents
Injuries/Damages from Premises Accidents:
Premises injuries can have severe and lasting impacts on your life, leading to high medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses. Damages recoverable in a premises-liabiility case include, among other kinds of harm:
- Medical expenses (past and future);
- Lost wages (past and future);
- Physical pain and suffering (past and future);
- Emotional distress and mental pain and suffering (past and future);
- Loss of enjoyment of life (past and future);
- Loss of household services (i.e., your ability to clean your house, cook your food or mow your lawn because of the incident);
- Wrongful death damages;zzzz and
- Punitive damages in appropriate cases.
Comprehensive Premises Liability Practice in Las Vegas, Tampa, Miami and Orlando
With offices in Tampa, Clearwater, Florida, and Las Vegas, Nevada, we are well-versed in the nuances of premises liability law and the unique challenges facing personal injury victims in different legal jurisdictions. Call us after a slip and fall or other premises liability accident for a free consultation regarding your claim. There is no fee until we win compensation for you.