Tampa Bicycle Accident Attorney
Bicycle accidents in Tampa can impact riders of all ages, resulting in serious and potentially life-threatening personal injuries. When they happen due to negligence on the part of drivers involved, reach out to Real Injury Attorney, The Law Office of Daniel M. Ryan P.A. We offer caring support throughout the difficult recovery process and provide the professional legal representation you need to get compensation. Contact our experienced Tampa bicycle accident attorney today.
Our Tampa Bicycle Accident Attorney Helps Injured Victims And Their Families Recover
The Florida Department Of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) reports that nearly 500 bicycle accidents in Hillsborough County occur annually. Children and young teens are among the most common victims, but they can happen to anyone and at any age. Considering victims have little to protect themselves in collisions involving motor vehicles, personal injuries suffered are often severe.
At Real Injury Attorney, The Law Office of Daniel M. Ryan P.A., we help injured victims and their families get the compensation they need to recover. Our Tampa bicycle accident attorney offers the caring, comprehensive legal service you need. Common bicycle injuries suffered by clients include:
- Bone fractures, which can be severe and impact multiple body parts;
- Deep cuts, capable of causing permanent scarring and disfigurement;
- Head and brain injuries, impacting the victim’s physical, emotional, and cognitive health;
- Internal injuries, causing damage to vital body organs;
- Injuries involving the back, neck, and spinal cord or column, leading to long-term disabilities.
We Get You The Compensation You Deserve
Speeding, running red lights, distracted driving, and driving under the influence are all common causes of bicycle accidents in Tampa. At Real Injury Attorney, The Law Office of Daniel M. Ryan P.A., we hold those at fault accountable and help you get the compensation you deserve.
Auto insurance policies the driver has in place may help cover a portion of your losses. However, before making any statements or accepting a settlement, speak with our Tampa bicycle accident attorney first. While you focus on yourself and your own recovery, we negotiate with insurers on your behalf to get the maximum settlement. If the driver is uninsured, their policy fails to cover your costs, or in hit-and-run bicycle accident cases, we can represent you in filing a lawsuit against them. Common compensation available under the Florida Statutes includes:
- Coverage of all current and future medical costs, including ongoing testing and treatment, as well as physical therapy;
- Coverage of any lost wages and future losses in earnings or benefits, in the event your injuries result in long-term disabilities;
- Payment for pain and suffering, which includes mental anguish, scarring, disfigurement, and lost enjoyment in life.
Contact Real Injury Attorney, The Law Office of Daniel M. Ryan P.A.
If you are injured in a bicycle accident in Tampa, reach out to Real Injury Attorney, The Law Office of Daniel M. Ryan P.A. before speaking with insurers. We help you get the total amount of compensation you are entitled to in your claim. Contact our Tampa bicycle accident attorney today.