Tampa Apartment Complexes Attorney
Living in an apartment complex in Tampa poses certain risks. Personal injuries can happen due to the property owner’s negligence. At Real Injury Attorney, The Law Office of Daniel M. Ryan P.A., we help you hold them accountable for losses you suffer as a result. To get the compensation you are entitled to, contact our experienced Tampa apartment complexes attorney today.
Our Experienced Tampa Apartment Complexes Attorney Protects Your Rights In Filing A Claim
According to the Tampa Bay Times, more than 4,000 new apartments throughout Hillsborough County become available each year, and are quickly occupied by singles, couples, families, and snowbirds visiting the area. One of the big advantages is that rather than being responsible for property upkeep and repairs yourself, it is the duty of property owners or managers.
Unfortunately, when they fail in this duty, serious personal injuries can happen as a result. At Real Injury Attorney, The Law Office of Daniel M. Ryan P.A., we act as strong legal advocates on the side of victims in these cases and protect their rights in filing a claim. Common causes of personal injuries in cases our Tampa apartment complexes attorney represents include:
- Lack of landscaping in outdoor areas;
- Failure to address slip and fall hazards at entrances or exits;
- Allowing clutter to accumulate in apartment hallways;
- Failure to rope off areas under construction or reduce construction debris;
- Not providing fencing, warning signs, or take other precautions at pools;
- Failure to maintain fitness equipment in gyms;
- Not addressing issues that endanger tenant health, such as mold;
- Not fixing broken windows or addressing other issues that could pose injury hazards;
- Negligent security, such as failing to provide security or take other actions to reduce violent crime risks.
We Provide Professional Legal Representation In Filing A Claim
Under Florida Statutes, apartment complex owners and managers have a legal duty to maintain the premises and protect residents and their guests against obvious dangers. When they fail to do so and personal injuries happen, you may be entitled to compensation in a premises liability claim.
At Real Injury Attorney, The Law Office of Daniel M. Ryan P.A., we provide the comprehensive client support and professional legal service you need to get compensation for your costs. Actions our Tampa apartment complexes attorney can take on your behalf include:
- Reviewing the circumstances surrounding your injuries and advising you on how the law applies in your case;
- Gathering the evidence needed to support your claim;
- Calculating your total damages, which includes current and future medical expenses and lost wages, as well as additional amounts for your pain and suffering;
- Negotiating with insurers involved on your behalf;
- Filing a premises liability lawsuit, if needed.
Contact Real Injury Attorney, The Law Office of Daniel M. Ryan P.A.
For professional legal help in holding negligent apartment complex owners and managers accountable when personal injuries happen, get Real Injury Attorney, The Law Office of Daniel M. Ryan P.A. on your side. Contact our experienced Tampa apartment complexes attorney today.